Taking Vending to the Masses
Carts Blanche, LLC. “VendaCarts” offers a comprehensive business design solution without the expense and delays of customization. The integration of mobility and automated machines moves vending machines from the traditional bricks-and-mortar into an untapped reservoir of customers and sales. VendaCarts trailers can accommodate from four to nine vending machines depending on size and style. Additionally, these small business trailers can be equipped with microwaves, ATM’s, change machines condiment stands or a combination of these items which are located over the wheel well. A single person can set-up and operate the units. Once the vending machines are stocked the self-serve business is ready for operation while the operator is free to enjoy the event until time to restock. Our Entrepreneur Research and Consultation, ERC division is waiting to help direct the business owner in locating automated machines, additional equipment and product.
WHO ARE POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS FOR VENDACARTS SMALL BUSINESSES?
- Entrepreneurs who are looking for a lucrative part time or full time small business will find our new and exciting mobile automated retail store a great opportunity for specialty events, construction sites and manufacturing locations.
- Veterans interested in starting a new small business that is easy and fast to learn and which does not require a wide range of skills can get started within a short time frame.
- Marketing/Promotional Companies who are looking for the latest concept for the marketing and promotion of products can engage audiences with new interactive robotic machines. VendaPromotions is the latest solution for experiential marketing and branding campaigns.
- Construction Companies can add VendaWorks to their locations for the catering of workers. Automated machines deliver food and beverage products faster than traditional catering food trucks. The vending machines can also vend tools, supplies and equipment need at jobsites.
- Vending Machine Operators can expand their existing routes through work site installations at building/construction sites and shut downs with our small businesses.
- Active Retirees interested in making a living while traveling to specialty events of interest will enjoy the ease of operating our kiosks and the profits earned. The vending machines are easy to fill and require little time.
- Corporations can utilize the VendaCarts vehicle in their marketing and branding promotions campaign for new product launches and media exposure in non-traditional locations.
- Commercial food service providers looking to broaden industry demographics by creating satellite venues on university campuses, sport/ entertainment facilities, parks/ resorts. VendaCarts offers on-the-go service to their customers.
- Catering companies who supply food in the hospitality industry, job sites and outdoor events can now offer a wider selection of foods and beverages by using our mobile food catering kiosk.
- Persons with Disabilities are excellent candidates for the VendaCarts kiosk because of the adaptability; flexible hours, automated operation and easy maintenance.
- Non Profit Enterprises can use the relocate-able kiosk for fundraising and can rent the units out for extra cash.
Consider the Investment Benefits:
- “VendaCarts” vending machines on wheels is the latest business opportunity in the world of vending.
- Security: The vending machines and other equipment are bolted to the frame of the trailer and then they are bolted to each other for added security. The side awning doors lock down encapsulating the machines inside with the double padlocking system offering maximum protection. Optional security items such as wheel locks can be used on the unit making it almost impossible to tow away.
- Depending on the size of the trailer either a ½ ton, ¾ ton or one ton truck or van will be needed for towing. A CDL licenses is not required.
- One person can transport, set-up and operate equipment and services.
- Set-up (approximately 4 hrs.) unlock and open doors/awnings, connect to a power source, load vending machines and condiment stand if needed, start preplanned digital messaging and load ATM’s with cash.
- Delivery of your VendaCarts turnkey business takes between eight and ten weeks from receipt of order and provided all decisions regarding the vending machines, ATM’s and/or digital signage etc. have been made within the first two weeks of construction.
Point-of-sale technologies introduced into the automated retail industry bring benefits to operators and consumers alike.
Vending machines now offer many technology options that enhance point-of-sale merchandising. New additions such as touchscreens, video screens, cashless readers, calorie information and coupon dispensers, etc. provide information, visual images and promotional offers.
Operators use this technology to speed up productivity and for remote machine monitoring. Consumers enjoy the sensory buying experience and new information that these new technologies provide which culminates to give shoppers a better buying experience.
Cashless vending increases sales by giving customers various credit/debit card payment options.
VendaCarts open up non-traditional markets for automated retail sales. The combination of the fast-turn, high volume world of vending with mobile real estate allows you to capitalize on thousands of new markets and new customers at outdoor venues, construction sites, universities etc. Vendible products range from food and beverage to clothing and shoes, souvenirs, tools, health aids, electronics and many more options. Taking these products to the masses is convenience retailing at its finest. This is not your father’s food truck.
Unlimited Business Locations